Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,801 (R$ 9,486) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)