Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,548 (COL$5,439,658) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (43 minutes ago)