Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,765 (COL$6,024,416) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (44 minutes ago)