Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,101 (£3,649) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)