Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,152 (£3,518) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)