Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,558 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,515 (Bs 69,983) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)