Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,965 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 (Bs 51,555) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)