Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06903 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,141 (R 45,498) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)