Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,830 (149,370 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)