Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,244 (AU$7,541) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)