Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,145 (AU$7,308) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)