Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,172 (AU$7,307) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)