Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,985 (R$ 10,939) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)