Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,062 (R$ 10,500) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)