Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,429 (R$ 6,098) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)