Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23171 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,292 (R$ 5,578) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (31 minutes ago)