Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,562 (R$ 5,730) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)