Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28351 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,350 (S/. 11,816) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)