Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28680 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,480 (S/. 12,132) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)