Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,220 (CH$2,288,853) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)