Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 153% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,227 (Bs 91,776) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (42 minutes ago)