Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08502 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,210 (Bs 61,275) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)