Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,478 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05092 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,515 (E£ 29,747) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)