Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,357 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04837 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €847 (E£ 17,505) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)