Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,086 (AU$7,265) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)