Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,594 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)