Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,265 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)