Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,729 (492,095 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)