Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (457,909 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (37 minutes ago)