Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00505 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,447 (484,748 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)