Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,449 (793,399 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (26 minutes ago)