Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,748 (826,144 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)