Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,320 (₩3,071,836) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)