Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 (₩2,790,201) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)