Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,771 (₩4,722,234) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)