Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,289 (₩5,328,584) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)