Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (₩4,230,226) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)