Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,590 (8,678TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (22 minutes ago)