Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,885 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)