Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23878 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,080 (﷼ 8,713) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)