Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22631 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,547 (﷼ 6,836) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (37 minutes ago)