Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,411 ($1,644) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)