Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,601 ($1,960) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)