Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,746 (3,214,974 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)