Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,781 (4,428,732 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (35 minutes ago)