Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,222 ($2,656) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)