Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,248 ($2,793) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)