Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,926 ($3,559) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)