Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,906 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (23 minutes ago)