Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,620 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,513 (488,137 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)