Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,191 (₩2,856,619) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)