Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 (₩4,640,877) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)