Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,872 (₩3,701,037) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)