Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,007 (₩2,697,212) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)