Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,516 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)