Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,732 (£2,420) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)