Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42470 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 55% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,949 (6,943 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)