Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47225 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 64% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,121 (10,844 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)