Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45925 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,241 (11,412 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)