Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46865 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 78% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,781 (12,336 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)