Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,715 ($3,352) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)