Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)