Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)