Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,965 in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)