Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 106% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 (2,700,137 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)