Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 107% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,927 (2,573,977 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)