Cost of living comparison between Botshabelo, South Africa and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06550 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,486 (R 37,948) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)