Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,978 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,269 ($3,849) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)