Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 ($3,786) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)