Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,846 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 ($4,027) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (36 minutes ago)