Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,788 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (34 minutes ago)