Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)