Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,632 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (16 minutes ago)