Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)