Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,733 ($3,996) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (37 minutes ago)