Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,746 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,540 (COL$7,980,480) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)