Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11137 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,290 (kr 47,504) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)