Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10624 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (kr 32,287) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)