Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11084 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,721 (kr 51,616) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)