Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,696 (21,620,171 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)