Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,808 (1,177,235 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)