Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (2,066,180 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)