Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 ($3,220) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)