Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 ($4,864) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)