Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 ($4,654) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)