Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,696 ($4,961) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)