Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01261 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,206 (95,598 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)