Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01351 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,260 (167,303 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)