Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,166 (98,676 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)