Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01199 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,289 (107,498 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)