Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,579 (₨ 298,769) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (31 minutes ago)