Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,821 ($3,326) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)