Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)