Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,412 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)