Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,983 (₨143,266) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)