Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,153 (₨93,719) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)